How it works:
It's pretty simple. You make a donation, and we say thank you by adding your name into the draw. You can select the level you would like to donate- but the higher your donation the more entries you receive. On July 1, 2019, 12:00PM ET we draw one (1) winner from all entries. The winner wins a 5-day Royal Caribbean Cruise Package for Two.
- Airfare is included for two (2) people
- Flights will be provided from any major airport within Canada to the City of cruise departure.
- Certificate rates are for two people based on double occupancy. Each purchase includes two certificates (one per person) and both must be applied to the same cruise reservation. Certificate rates are inclusive of the cruise fare, taxes and fees, and standard recommended gratuities (except for Bronze level certificates, which only include cruise fare). Additional cost for 3rd and 4th guests at the prevailing rate for the sailing. Any upgrades, addons are not included.
- All certificate levels exclude Oasis Class ships except for the Royal Crown Diamond level.
- All certificate levels exclude sailings visiting Cuba.
- All certificate levels exclude Symphony of the Seas.
- Interior staterooms based on categories Q and N (this applies to all ships except Quantum Class ships). Ocean View staterooms for all ships based on categories H and I. Balcony staterooms based on categories D1 and D2 for Sovereign and Vision class, E1 and E2 for Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class and D7 and D8 for Oasis Class. For Ovation of the Seas, Inside staterooms are based on categories M and L, Balcony staterooms are DO and D4. For Anthem of the Seas, Inside staterooms are based on categories Q and N, Balcony staterooms are DO and D8.
- Blackout dates (Christmas and New Years Week) apply to all certificates.
- Certificates can be upgraded or applied to a different sailing at time of redemption (recipient pays difference between certificate value and lowest fare publicly available from the cruise line at the time of redemption). No money is refunded if lower cost sailing is booked.
- Certificates are non-refundable and not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- The two certificates issued per purchase must be submitted together at time of redemption and at least seven (7) business days prior to the sail date.
- Certificates can only be redeemed by calling or visiting participating Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Ottawa – 613-824-9696.
- Certificates expire December 31, 2020
Winners will be chosen through a random computerized selection process on July 1, 2019, 12:00PM ET. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone and email.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. To enter without purchase please click here.